I like how Ruby says "I'm doing it" b/c she wants her time in the spotlight. And WOW I love her ringlet bangs!!!! Plus I had no idea Gavin had curly hair also!!! I should've know...but didn't realize. Sooooo cute!
The kids take their tooth brushing seriously! And Oh my! I've never seen kids as charming them! How I wish my daughter can brush her teeth like that. Girl, you've got to take good care of their teeth.=]
I am loving all these posts... this clip is just so cute! miss you all so much, makes it seem as if your not so far away to see these litle things
ReplyDeleteMom
I like how Ruby says "I'm doing it" b/c she wants her time in the spotlight. And WOW I love her ringlet bangs!!!! Plus I had no idea Gavin had curly hair also!!! I should've know...but didn't realize. Sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI always say, "If you don't take care of your teeth, your teeth wont take care of you."
ReplyDeleteThe kids take their tooth brushing seriously! And Oh my! I've never seen kids as charming them! How I wish my daughter can brush her teeth like that. Girl, you've got to take good care of their teeth.=]
ReplyDelete