Sina and I can spend hours looking at old photos on our computer. Tonight we found a gem from back when our friends Tad and Rebecca visited us in France.
Or wait, was that when Robert Plant visited us? So hard to tell...
I love it! I'm so glad that you went with Robert Plant and not Michael Bolton. I will be forever grateful. Oh, this brings back happy memories (as does Dick's Drive in and the lure of rocks when faced with a cliff and creek.
Nate, remember when me, you and Robert Plant used to enjoy a Sunday afternoon drive to Dick's Drive In in Camas after church? Those were the days.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm so glad that you went with Robert Plant and not Michael Bolton. I will be forever grateful. Oh, this brings back happy memories (as does Dick's Drive in and the lure of rocks when faced with a cliff and creek.
ReplyDeleteCareful, Nate.....I'm pretty sure I've got a picture of you somewhere--looking pretty similar!
ReplyDelete