Sunday, August 9, 2009

100% Girl


This is Ruby, she is dressed up as a ballerina princess-- fully accessorized with just the right amount of necklaces and bangles for the occasion (she actually took a couple off saying, "no, no, that is too much!"), and her faithful sidekick, a white unicorn, whom she has personally named Snowflake.

3 comments:

  1. I love that she has a unicorn!!!! You have to show her the movie "The Last Unicorn". It was my favorite as a child... hence the blog name. Now that I have watched is as an adult I enjoy it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see a picture like this one, I see her name in lights above her head. I don't really know how to explain what I am trying to say but she is just so perfect, with that name, and that personality--the world seems right somehow when Ruby smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete