Gavin, the super sneaky climber. The boy won't walk, but he can climb anything. I couldn't figure out how he got up there until after I took the picture and realized that he used the diaper box to catapult himself to the top.
Quality Daddy time, Nate style: toys piled on the bed, cereal straight from the box, and cartoons at will. It is no wonder Gavin is so content!
Line drives in the front yard.
Ruby.... does your lip still hurt? what happened sweetheart?
ReplyDeleteGavin.... my monkey man. keep it up, mommy needs to know what she put granma through. I found your Mommy on the top shelf in the linen closet at your age!!
Nate.... here in AZ we are right on the golf course! keep practicing, not that you all will make it here (or want to)but we can hope.
I cannot believe that pic of gavin on the dresser...awesome! Also when I come to visit will the driving range still be open for business?
ReplyDelete