Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Gavin's First Day of Pre School
I have started back at work full time and decided to send Gavin to preschool with Ruby. They are loving it! Here are shots of him on his way to the car the very first day. He had been begging for months for me to leave him there and of course, the day I finally do he totally lost it. But, he loves it now and brought home a great painting of a rocket today.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see you guys. He is SO BIG! What happened to your little boy. I can't believe it has almost been 2 years since you were in Paris!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! How is he SO BIG? They are both adorable.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's ready for preschool! Where are you working? So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYOU GUYS...he is so BIG...i know everyone else is saying it but somehow I missed this in any pics i've seen!!!!!!!! HOLY COW....they are twinners!!!! And LOOK at how PROUD RUBY LOOKS...hahaha...what a great sister!
ReplyDeletethat's anonymous is me...anais...hahaha
ReplyDeletePreschool is so fun. You went back to work? What are you doing? Hope you like it and it turns out to be a great job!!
ReplyDeleteAnais, how are you? I wish I had a way to contact you. Do you have a blog?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Sina, your children are adorable!!! I didn't mean to leave you out:)
ReplyDeleteWhere are you working? Yes, I know it's been awhile since I've been heard from :)
ReplyDelete