Do you SEE all the sarees in this shop? So very many sarees, so little time. I love them, I want more of them, and I want friends to want to wear them at a Bollywood party when I come back to the States!
You have to have someone else drape you in the saree. It is actually a service provided at all the salons.
Nate had his tux tailor made two days before the event. You don't want to know what it cost. Not because it was expensive, but because it is high end and you probably paid more for a Jos A Banks suit. I think he channels Daniel Craig as James Bond quite nicely.
Rockin' the sarees with my friends Anne and Lisa
You look HOT!
ReplyDeleteSina! You look AMAZING! (you too Nate!) I cannot wait to wear a saree to a bollywood party. Can we get it on the calendar?
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely gorgeous, Sina!
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely.
ReplyDeleteI think I should invest in a Saree...