Teaching his 18 month old how to drive in a typhoon's aftermath. What else are you going to do when it takes 5.5 hours to drive the distance between Logan and Salt Lake City?
Sticking out like a sore thumb (and not because of the carrier- Gavin may be the only red head in the entire country). The plus side of the carrier is that it keeps his face out of reach from the locals who just can't resist those cheeks. When I married Nate I think I saw him exactly like this in my mind when I imagined our future together: kid on the back in some exotic foreign locale.
As a side note: do notice Ruby's shoes. She has recently announced that red is her favorite color (a departure from pink). She is very insistent on this fact. She wore the shoes, knowing they would give her a blister (do we really start putting ourselves through pain for cute shoes this early on??). Once the blister appeared, she asked for Gavin's sock so it would feel better.
This is so sweet! Ruby is definitely your daughter!
ReplyDeleteNate is the man. Why can't we live closer!?!?!?! Our next planned trip is to Greece in April, but I'm hoping we'll do some unexpected traveling before then. Only 8 more months in Caracas...give me strength!!
ReplyDelete