She is so cute! I love her curls. I was just catching up on your blog... I am so jealous of your adventures. I know the snake/rat thing happened forever ago, but just had to say it totally freaked me out. I am glad to hear you screamed. Made me feel a bit better. lol
Way to go!!!
ReplyDeletewow sina what a beautiful life, you have always been so amazing and I would love to catch up with you!!!
ReplyDeleteJackie Smith
accurate1@stlv.net
Really?! She is getting so big. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was carrying her around Paris.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love her curls. I was just catching up on your blog... I am so jealous of your adventures. I know the snake/rat thing happened forever ago, but just had to say it totally freaked me out. I am glad to hear you screamed. Made me feel a bit better. lol
ReplyDeleteWow ya'll have been bloggin fools! I love Ruby!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sweet Ruby!
ReplyDelete